Good Morning All!!
I am feeling so GREAT and feeling that it’s a GREAT day to blog. It’s been awhile since I blogged and not much has changed like I had hoped, job wise, except I am in Grad school now. I am so excited to be starting this new year taking classes, I have missed learning and the social part of being in school. Of course, there are some online courses involved but at least I get to do a lot of learning. I am pursuing two Masters Degrees a Master of Business Administration and Masters in Media Arts and Computer Science. I would like to establish some goals for my blogging also. I would like to incorporate more of my creativity in my blog, such as, sharing my design pieces, videos, and ideas.
Here are a few goals that I would like to see me complete in this new year:
-Song of the month videos: I would like to start singing again and I thought if I share videos of my singing that would help me to practice more. I think I will use my practice time as time with my daughter also, taking time to sing with her.
– I used to jot down poetry and songs that I have written and I haven’t in a while so I would like to start a page for my songs.
– I want to someday write a book with all of my grandmother’s stories and I think I would like to have them included in my blog but private for now. So, I’ll need another page for that.
– I will be sharing my design pieces as I go through my Master’s programs. There might not be much coming from the MBA program but I may share a piece here and there of papers or projects that I am proud of.
– Share more stories of my time on the road with my musician husband.
– Health/Fitness is also something I will be blogging about.
Hmm maybe I need more pages??
I am super excited to be blogging more this year.